Sunday, August 17, 2008

haulin' on home DAY 3

today we are going on number four, but since my lack of wi-fi... this post is for 2  days ago

it was a good day... we were feeling good (me and justin) i think what made it hard was we stopped when we didnt need to and that first stop was too long

but around fourty miles.... we got chased by a dog, leading justin in potholes, the dog was like rabid or somehting... then we were riding along when justin stopped yelping my name

'chris chris something is wrong oh dear awesome brother of mine" - his exact words

we looked at it and it turns out he popped a spoke and broke another one... so we were deciding whether to keep going with mom in justins place... but then it started to rain so we just packed up and finished the ride by car...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chris its nick, keep goin man, i thought you might get hit by that rain!!I had my fingers crossed that you wouldnt!
see ya soon
nick